• Hi,

Thanks for the example!

The reason is here that in version 1.21 the textfields can resize theirself automatically when their content changes - e.g. like in this case when the font changes. This changes the item size, but this was unexpected by the combobox.xml.

In the next release there will be a fixed combobox.xml.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi
    I have such a test environment:

Code
    <hotspot name="hotspot1" renderer="webgl" distorted="true" ath="0.0" atv="0.0" 
    depth="off" text="DEPTH OFF"	/>	

<hotspot name="hotspot2" renderer="webgl" distorted="true" ath="0.0" atv="0.0"                   
    text="DEPTH empty"	/>

If the renderer is set to webgl then depth=off disables onclickevent. Can you confirm this? *whistling*

In the new version of krpano, can I set the hotspot to infinity depth (depth=off), so that in VR do not include distance, so as to preserve the onclick event? *question*

EDIT:

I also noticed that capturewheel does not work on hotspot as renderer="webgl".

Piotr

• Release Notes of version 1.21 states "Container layers can automatically resize their-self based on their children elements" but I am unable to make it working.

I have a container layer with a child image layer but the container has no size (width=0 hieght=0). What is wrong in code here below?

<layer name="TestLayerContainer"
    type="container"
    align="center"
    bgcolor="0xff0000"
    bgalpha="1"
    scalechildren="true"
    />

<layer name="TestLayer"
    type="image"
    parent="TestLayerContainer"
    url="%VIEWER%/SplashScreen.jpg"
    align="center"
    alpha="0.5"
    />

Thanks Marco

• Hi Klaus,

please see this test case: [redacted]

The first two scenes are taken from your apartment demotour, but I added an hlookatoffset to the onclick action when walking from the entrance to the bedroom ("scene3dtransition(br, 90);"). The transition works as expected.

In the next two scenes (016 and 017), the "prealign" attribute is used in the <image> tag. When you walk from scene 016 to scene 017 (via the white arrow; hlookatoffset is set in the onclick action: "scene3dtransition(scene_017, 90);"), you will notice the panorama abruptly switching its viewing direction before the transition starts. When you walk back from scene 017 to scene 016 (hlookatoffset is not set in the onclick action: "scene3dtransition(scene_016);"), the transition works as expected.

When I remove the "prealign" attribute from scene 016, the transition between scene 016 and 017 works as expected as well. But walking back from scene 017 to scene 016 seems to be off now, as I kept the "prealign" attribute in scene 017. I need to remove the "prealign" attribute from all scenes for all transitions to work as expected.

May I ask you to check, if this is a bug in the pre-release version?

Kind regards,
    Christian

Edited once, last by ctt360 (March 6, 2023 at 10:14 AM).

• Hello fellows!

First, thanks Klaus for krpano 1.21.

I am testing in some tours and found this problem. When I toggle fullscreen (using toggle(fullscreen)) more than 2 times, it stops working. The same code in version 1.20.11 works fine.

Thank you!

• Hi
    I took the example from '/viewer/examples/layers/scrollarea_and_adaptivefrictions.xml' and changed the layout to horizontal. The layer that is plugged in as a scrollbar does not work the same in this layout. Where could the error be?

This is my code:

• Hi,

Release Notes of version 1.21 states "Container layers can automatically resize their-self based on their children elements" but I am unable to make it working.

Add flowchildren="v" to the parent layer.
    This setting is required so that the layer can determine its size.

Thanks for reporting!
    That's the same as here already fixed for the next release.

if layer type is image or js and preload="true" , then the page sometimes does not open.
    if layer type is image, and child and preload="true" , then the page does not open.

Thanks!
    Is fixed now for the next release.

I am testing in some tours and found this problem. When I toggle fullscreen (using toggle(fullscreen)) more than 2 times, it stops working. The same code in version 1.20.11 works fine.

Sorry, I'm not able to reproduce this and I also don't see any reason why this shouldn' work... *confused*

• Hello, if you click on the layer, then there are no middle and right mouse.button values, is that how it should be? *question*

Code
    <layer ... onclick="trace(mouse.button);" ...

You can select a mouse button action here control.layermousebuttons, but it applies to all layers at once...
    Is it possible to set selectively for a layer?

• Hello, Klaus I found 1.21 cull="twosided" Not working, if you need a test case, you can leave a message

Yes, please - also because in my test-cases it is working correctly (just tested again).

You can select a mouse button action here control.layermousebuttons, but it applies to all layers at once...
    Is it possible to set selectively for a layer?

Currently only for 'all' layers - that settings is mainly though as compatibility-setting to enable multi-mouse-button support for the layers - and when enabled to check for the actual mouse button... but adding a kind of 'mousebuttons' setting for the layer itself, to tell to which mouse buttons the layer should react on, would be also possible...

• Hello Klaus,

I think I have a bug:
    context: i generate an image type hotspot on top of another hotspot which is text type. No parent/child, webGL rendering
    the bug : my image hotspot goes behind the text hotspot.

in version 1.20, the behavior is OK

• I think I have a bug:
    context: i generate an image type hotspot on top of another hotspot which is text type. No parent/child, webGL rendering
    the bug : my image hotspot goes behind the text hotspot.

Do you explicitly set renderer="webgl"?

The default in 1.21 is renderer="auto" and this renders textfield hotspots by HTML/CSS3D - and HTML/CSS3D is technically always layered above WebGL.

See the compatibility about renderer="auto":
    https://krpano.com/docu/releaseno…1_compatibility

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!