• add hotspot update 1.93

• Basically, this is an adaptation of the plugin to work with the krpano 1.21 version and some changes and fixes.
    • Style_addhs.xml moved to add_hotspot/plugins_l/plugin_a folder and changed path to plugin_a/icon icons.
    • Changed editing of radius, border, indent of text hotspot, added editing of 4 sides of borders separately - for krpano 1.21. In krpano 1.21 for text hotspot style add_hotspot/plugins_l/plugin_a/style_addhs.xml style name="text_hs_sm" set bgborder="1,1,1,1 0xffffff 1.0" !
    • Connecting showtext with a delay otherwise didn't work before version 1.21. Currently, when using the showtext plugin, a warning will be displayed: WARNING: textfield 'border' is deprecated, use 'bgborder' instead. Due to showtext plugin not yet updated for krpano 1.21.
    • Fixed issues with grouping hotspots.
    • Fixed problems with saving in flat panoramas.
    • Fixed issues with displaying popup text when hovering over a hotspot.

*smile*

• Hi Alex, I'm using text hotspot to open some files, in version 1.21 pre-release build 2023-03-16,
    but when I hover over hotspot, it doesn't show me the hand icon,
    as it should and as it happens in 1.20. 11,
    however when I point to a hotspot that opens a youtube link
    if it shows me the hand icon in the newest version

Using this code
    <hotspot name="hsp__av_3_3" style="text_hs_sm" nativecontextmenu="true" onclick="open_photo_add_hs(%FIRSTXML%/add_hotspot/photo/actvictpresentes.jpg);" ondown="drag_LinkSM();" onhover="showtext(Ver texto,STYLE1_LinkSM)" bgroundedge="0 0 0 0" renderer="css3d" width="161.10" height="107.80" alpha="0.73" bgborder="1 0xffffff 1" bgshadow="6 7 7.1 0x000000 0.26" scale="0.809" ath="-104.620" atv="-18.959" zoom="true" distorted="true" rx="-20.5" ry="-45.76" rz="-0.25" html="Actores armados[br] y[br] victimizaciones[br] presentes[br] en el territorio" txtshadow="3 3 2.5 0x000000 0.50" bgalpha="0.15" install_onclick="6" phot_h="80" info_ah="actvictpresentes.jpg" bg="true" textwidth="161" textheight="110" textalign="left" text="Actores armados[br] y[br] victimizaciones[br] presentes[br] en el territorio" />

• Hi Alex, when i update a tour to 1.21 pre-2023-03-30.
    I got this error: ERROR: 1rastyanutyAddhsPan - invalid name! Names need to begin with an alphabetic character!.
    Appears only when Add_hotspot editor is active.
    If I deactivate this error does not appear.
    I don't have that name on my tour.
    Thanks

• Hi Alex, when i update a tour to 1.21 pre-2023-03-30.
    I got this error: ERROR: 1rastyanutyAddhsPan - invalid name! Names need to begin with an alphabetic character!.
    Appears only when Add_hotspot editor is active.
    If I deactivate this error does not appear.
    I don't have that name on my tour.
    Thanks

Hello, yes, I already found this error and fixed it. Download link sent in private

• Thanks Alex
    When the hotspot polygon is displayed, the user sees the fillcolor, the fillalpha, and the initial bordercolor. When you hover over it, you immediately see fillcolor2, fillalpha2, and bordercolo2, experiencing changing colors and weights given the settings used. As long as the editor is open everything works fine.
    I close the editor and that onOver feature stops working, It shows the hotspot in its initial form, no change is shown onOver

• I saw this post on the Facebook page, but on the 1.94 plugin page they don't mention that way of connecting. I also want to know where to download the new version. And by the way a question. I am with a project that when opening an image for the second time hides the X to close. Can I Update the plugin to the new version,
    without the danger of creating conflicts?

"add hotspot
    Due to frequent questions about disabling and enabling the plugin editor panel, I decided to simplify it.
    Now, to connect the editor panel, you only need to write a line
    <include url="%VIEWER%/add_hotspot/plugins_l/editor/add_hotspot_2.xml" />
    To disable it, remove it.
    To save - click on the green floppy disk.

Thanks for your good support
    Ramiro
    To make using the plugin safe - when done delete the editor folder from the plugin.
    But the plugin is also tied to your license."

• Hello,
    The information on the plugin page has already been updated.
    Yes, the problem with the disappearance of the cross has been fixed.
    Please write to me in a personal mail, to which I sent the plugin, I will send a download link.
    Upgrading an old project shouldn't be a problem, but it's best to check first. And change the connection method.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!