You are not logged in.

Monday, November 30th 2009, 8:39pm

FF crash and "Javascript is not activated" error

Could someone explain to me what is wrong with this panorama: http://www.imprezy.rzeszow.pl/pano/impre…nica/index.html

When I click on the logo in the upper left corner, often so that the browser itself off and I have this error: "Firefox has crashed due to an error." When I tried offline, I have to turn the error "Javascript is not activated." I mean that all paths to the js file are correct

Source code

<script type="text/javascript" src="swfobject/swfobject.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="swfobject/swfkrpanomousewheel.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript">

For the first time with something that I met. I tried on several browsers and on each is the same. I have installed the latest versions of FF, IE, Opera.

I shall be grateful for your help.

regards!

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "panoo4" (Nov 30th 2009, 9:14pm)

michel

Professional

Monday, November 30th 2009, 9:00pm

Hi panoo4,

For me it seems that all it is OK....

Quoted

When I click on the logo in the upper right corner....
What logo ? the piwnica_baner.jpg on the lefttop ?

SAlut.

Monday, November 30th 2009, 9:13pm

Yes on it. "piwnica_baner.jpg". In the margin .. how did you know that this picture is called "piwnica_baner.jpg? *w00t*

Monday, November 30th 2009, 9:16pm

Working in mac and safari *thumbup*

Wednesday, December 2nd 2009, 4:45pm

Hi,

about crashing - sorry, no idea, here it works...

When I tried offline, I have to turn the error "Javascript is not activated." I mean that all paths to the js file are correct
but about the javascript offline - the Javascript Interface is disabled offline for security reasons,
you need to change the Flashplayer security settings to get it also offline working,
see here for a how-to:
http://krpano.com/docu/localaccess/

best regards,
Klaus