In the heart of France, stands a chapel...

• Hi all,

I was very busy these 3 last months, but it's nothing compared with the following weeks and months to come. I am concentrated with a few projects and can't extract me from my work at this moment : virtual tours and web sites prevent me to look anywhere else.

But, I would like to share some experiments last month : one with a marvelous house to sell in "Burgandy" (France) and the other in the middle of France too in a department called "Allier". These areas are very lost areas in France and not recommended for depressive people *cry* .

But we had opportunities there and made these two virtual tours :

http://www.visites-interactives.eu/fr/visite-bourgogne/index.html

and :

http://www.visites-interactives.eu/fr/visite-montlucon/vue-1.html

Tell me you love France, tell me... *smile*

Ma *wink*

• Ma,

I like the Church,...are you a flying nun????

My only issue was with the slidewhow. I was trying to see the goose?? Upon seeing the goose picture, only part of him was visible. It was a little weird trying to find him after discovering the scroll bars in addition to the movement of the picture itself. Maybe use a smaller picture, or open to a larger window, or be careful with wich pictures have motion. Have you tried keeping the slideshow with the krpano viewer??

Rob

• Travail toujours impeccable au niveau photographique, et graphisme subtil et de bon gout (sauf pour les boutons de navigation de la maison du pianiste) *thumbsup*
    bémol sur cette projection "fisheye" qui déforme les portes et toutes les verticales !!!

very goob job !

• Ma,

I like the Church,...are you a flying nun????

My only issue was with the slidewhow. I was trying to see the goose?? Upon seeing the goose picture, only part of him was visible. It was a little weird trying to find him after discovering the scroll bars in addition to the movement of the picture itself. Maybe use a smaller picture, or open to a larger window, or be careful with wich pictures have motion. Have you tried keeping the slideshow with the krpano viewer??

Rob

Yes, I'm an angel, it's just what I always said to myself all my day long... *rolleyes*

I guess you are in 1024 x 768 screen résolution ? If it is so, I understand that you can't see the slideshow totally. But it's a good remark, I'll try to present my pictures with a smaller size next time. As for me, I'm in 1600 x 1200 screen resolution and it's far to be the greatest size (though it's a rather high size anyway).

Ma *smile*

• Travail toujours impeccable au niveau photographique, et graphisme subtil et de bon gout (sauf pour les boutons de navigation de la maison du pianiste) *thumbsup*
    bémol sur cette projection "fisheye" qui déforme les portes et toutes les verticales !!!

very goob job !

Salut cousin... Germain,

Pour les boutons de la maison du pianiste, j'ai essayé de les faire les plus neutres possible car il y a beaucoup de détails sur les différentes pièces et je ne voulais pas que ce menu occupe toute l'attention au détriment du reste. As-tu remarqué que le menu peut s'escamoter pour laisser la place aux visites proprement dites ? Je rechigne à chercher les infos sur internet (je me noie littéralement dans cette nébuleuse), j'essaye de trouver la façon de faire par moi-même et cette petite plaisanterie m'a demandé un peu de "brain storming" à moi toute seule tout de même. Maintenant que j'ai pigé, je suis contente, je vais pouvoir laisser mon imagination vagabonder et me défoncer sur les menus.

La projection petite planète : c'est pour le fun et j'en connais qui s'amusent avec à longueur de temps. Moi-même, je sors des instantanés incroyables avec ce petit gadget.

Concernant les prises de vues, qu'elles soient faites en 4, 8, 16 ou 32 photos, ce n'est pour nous qu'une question de budget et de temps. On est bien conscient que plus il y a de photos, meilleur est le résultat mais en plus du budget alloué et du temps, il y a les conditions d'éclairage aussi . En effet, rien de pire qu'un éclairage artificiel inégal du surcroît, des colonnes ou des lignes verticales tous les 80 centimètres... Là une zone plongée dans l'obscurité, là une zone hyper-éclairée. Un vrai cauchemar. Cependant, nous nous en sommes bien sortis malgré tout, notre ange-gardien veillait sur nous... Le client est super-content et n'est-ce pas là l'essentiel.

Ma *smile*

• Nice tours. *smile*

I also use that slideshow program ( I really like it) and I believe it can be added to KRPANO but since I have no AS3 experience, I can't do it. Does anyone have a good website that would give a good tour of the workings of AS3 or and possibly a tutorial?

• Nice tours. *smile*

I also use that slideshow program ( I really like it) and I believe it can be added to KRPANO but since I have no AS3 experience, I can't do it. Does anyone have a good website that would give a good tour of the workings of AS3 or and possibly a tutorial?

In my opinion, it will not disturb anybody if you insert your slideshow in a single page with a _blank target. Now we must be ready to match client's particular wishes, so why not put it in the code, it's not a bad idea, it's just a little tricky to apply. But, if I do well remember, they speak about the possibility of inserting this slideshow without a html page. Don't have time now, may be later.

As you, I'm interested to save a little time...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!