Equirectangular to mirrorball

• Hi,

I'd like to have a feature that would convert from equirectangular (or from cube tiles) to mirrorball. It would be nice if that could be a droplet or even better, a command line tool for linux.

Then I could just upload one sphere image to my server and it would automatically convert the preview, cube, and the mirrorball for the website that users can click to continue.

It is now possible to use photoshop plugin called Flexify 2, but it complicates things when everything is not happening automatically. :-P

• Hyvää päivää, joekki!

why dont you build an action in photoshop, including flexify?

Hyvää päivää sinullekin machart! ;)

Ajattelin että saisin myöhemmin rakennettua palvelimelle skriptin joka konvertoi automaattisesti kaikki tarvittavat kuvat.

== I'd like to do as much automation as I can. My dream would be that I make my panorama with PTGui to one spherical picture, and then I upload it to my server and it converts the preview, cubes, mirror ball, makes the xml and finally puts all of them to my reference list after I categorize it. And finally when the linux version of krprotect comes, all the files would go through that too.

- joekki

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!