selectable log window position?

• maybe this question was posted here earlier (... but my search brought no results).

can the log window from its usual position at the lower bottom part of the panorama window be pushed to another place on screen?

if you e.g. need to debug actions and calls of a fixed menubar fixed at the bottom screen edge (which layout is widely used), it is at least tedious to open the log window after each test click and close to continue testing as it's permanently covering the menubar which need to be tested. testing of rollover events is completely impossible.

one workaround is to temporarily shift such areas up to screen center and another is a custom trace action with the textfield plugin.

if i just have overseen something, maybe someone can point me to a more convenient and elegant solution *wink*

if there isn't any, i feel free to add this as feature request for klaus: can there be a simple thing like set(logwinpos,top); (and further: right,left,center,bottom with the usual bottom as default if unset)?

• Hi,

the position of the krpano log can't be changed.

In the case when the krpano log is disturbing, I would recommend using the console log of the browser - in many browsers this one can be freely placed.

To enable the logging to the browsers console, just only the consolelog embedding setting:
    https://krpano.com/docu/html/#consolelog

e.g.

Code
    embedpano({..., consolelog:true});

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!