on hover? on click?

• Hi
    I have an overlay on a pano where I'd like the user to be able to hear some audio when hovering, then go to another scene when s/he clicks

This is what I've used:

onhover="stopallsounds();playsound(auto,sounds/2dante.mp3|2dante.ogg);"
    onclick="loadscene('scene_1',null,MERGE,BLEND(1));"

but it only plays the audio when clicked and does not go the next scene - what am I doing wrong? (Mac desktop, initially)

thanks

JL

• attribute name full variable name type default value

onover

layer[name].onover

Action Event

Actions / functions that will be called when the mouse moves over the layer/plugin element.
    attribute name full variable name type default value

===================================================================================================
    onhover

layer[name].onhover

Action Event

Actions / functions that will be called in intervals (15 times per second) when the mouse stays over / hovers the layer/plugin element.

==================================================================

Try onover

• Hello Jarredja

When in doubt remove the 'h', and it works!

I should have said that I was using a hotspot with a text layer. I've changed it to a layer but I'm not at all clear as to the difference between hotspots, layers and plugins as yet, they seem to be interchangeable. This L curve is a steep climb but worthwhile.
    Now I'd like to limit the audio to a single 'play' - will work on it...

best wishes

JL

• Concerning differences between hotspots, layers and plugins: hotspots are located inside the panorama and aligned in panoramic coordinates, whereas layers/plugins are located on the screen area and aligned to its width/height and x/y.

What about playing the sound just once, try this code:

Code
    playsound(auto,sounds/2dante.mp3|2dante.ogg,1);

value "1" in the end means that the sound must be played just once. If you need it to be played in loops, place "0".

See here for more details:

http://www.krpano.com/plugins/soundinterface/#actions

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!