Talking man as hotspot

• Hi,
    I made film of man on monochrome background... I want to make background transparently... save as swf and use as hotspot..
    Can you help me pls?

I try to do something similar like this:
    http://www.stadtmaus.de/halloween-special

Why Monochroom and not a blue/green screen ? If you have advanced software like Adobe After Effects or Combustion you can add a filter that masks out the selected color making it transparent. But with a monochroom background is going to be tough.

Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kypa1X-36vc

After that you can save the movie with a transparent channel (directly to flv) and use the plugin that klaus made to show the video in it.

• I tried to change the link of the video-hostpot example given, to an swf file (just changed the file) and i got a blank image....

I have the "showtext" appearing (click to play.. click to pause), but nothing happens!

Best Reggards!!

• That is super cool : ) I definitely want to make this a priority. I have some performers that I was going to do some work for and I think that they would love this. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will need to work out the details and do a prototype before I try and shoot video of them. I do have a fairly large blue screen that I can use.

• Hi Klaus!!
    Thanks for your attention!

Here is the code:

• Hi,

the swf must be used direct as "url", without the videoplayer plugin,

e.g.

Code
    <hotspot name="videospot2" 
        url="%SWFPATH%/examples/test/scooby.swf" 
        ath="0.3628248715305915" atv="-34.02943371320106" 
        distorted="true" 
        width="370" height="210" 
        scale="0.8307710684143622"
        rx="-36.25" ry="-4.5" rz="-2.483382781738066" 
        edge="top"
        refreshrate="auto" 
        />

best regards,
    Klaus

• Thanks Klaus,

The swf appears, but stopped.
    Even if i click on it, it doesn´t play.

What can be wrong?

another question: Is it possible to insert a swf containing a 360 pano and control it inside another pano?
    I´m trying this and having no sucess.

Thanks!

• The swf appears, but stopped.
    Even if i click on it, it doesn´t play.

a SWF can be a full program, with its own control,
    if this program plays a video, it can't be control by krpano, the swf must do that by itself,

about the click on it - clicks or other mouse events are currently not "routed" to the swf when used as distorted hotspot, but this is already in work, krpano must capture the events, recalculate the mouse position and then send the new mouse events to the swf,

another question: Is it possible to insert a swf containing a 360 pano and control it inside another pano?

that can't be generally said, it depends how the swf would work...

best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!