You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

mikeekid

Beginner

• "mikeekid" started this thread

Tuesday, October 22nd 2013, 1:18pm

loadscene

Hi,

I am having a problem with my autotour not loading the 3rd scene. Tour starts ok, goes through the 360 view and 2nd scene loads, this then goes through the 360 view and then gets stuck in a loop. 3rd scene doesn't load. Below is the code I am using, can anyone spot where the issue is?

Thanks
Mike

<action name="startup">
buildthumbs();
loadscene(scene_SHQ1, null, MERGE, ZOOMBLEND(1,2) ); inc(step);); wait(load);
set(idletime,4);
set(events.onidle, autotour() );
</action>

<action name="autotour">
set(step,1);
oninterrupt(break);
if(step == 1, lookto(360, get(view.vlookat),get(view.fov), smooth(2,2,15), false); inc(step););
if(step == 2, loadscene(scene_SHQ2, null, MERGE, ZOOMBLEND(1,2) ); inc(step);); wait(load)
if(step == 3, lookto(360, get(view.vlookat),get(view.fov), smooth(2,2,15), false); inc(step););
if(step == 4, loadscene(scene_SHQ3, null, MERGE, ZOOMBLEND(1,2) ); inc(step);); wait(load)
if(step == 5, lookto(360, get(view.vlookat),get(view.fov), smooth(2,2,15), false); inc(step););
if(step == 6, set(step,1); autotour(););

</action>

Umalo

Professional

Tuesday, October 22nd 2013, 3:02pm

Didn't test your code but I think you are missing ; at the end of wait(load) commands in two rows.

mikeekid

Beginner

Tuesday, October 22nd 2013, 4:03pm

Hi Umalo,

When I put ; at the end of the wait(load) commands, the loading animation doesn't disappear. The 2nd and 3rd scenes do load and complete the 360 view with the loading animation visible, also the 1st scene title and thumbnail remain highlighted. If I click in the tour with the mouse, the loading animation disappears but then reappears when next scene loads and stays until mouse is clicked. *confused*

Thanks
Mike

Here are the examples:

With ; - http://www.smokinaces.co.za/images/VTour…8;%29/tour.html

without the ; - http://www.smokinaces.co.za/images/VTour…8;%29/tour.html

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "mikeekid" (Oct 22nd 2013, 7:51pm)

Umalo

Professional

Tuesday, October 22nd 2013, 7:09pm

You code has errors. Please read documentation on how to take care that xml is error free.

You can open log with "O" key or in code with showlog(); There you can see the error that is blocking execution.
try with this code and find this wrong call for buildthumbs:
<action name="autotour">
set(step,1);
oninterrupt(break);
if(step == 1, lookto(360, get(view.vlookat),get(view.fov), smooth(2,2,15), false); inc(step););
if(step == 2, loadscene(YOURSCENE_2, null, MERGE, ZOOMBLEND(1,2) ); inc(step); wait(load); );
if(step == 3, lookto(360, get(view.vlookat),get(view.fov), smooth(2,2,15), false); inc(step););
if(step == 4, loadscene(YOURSCENE_3, null, MERGE, ZOOMBLEND(1,2) ); inc(step); wait(load); );
if(step == 5, lookto(360, get(view.vlookat),get(view.fov), smooth(2,2,15), false); inc(step););
if(step == 6, set(step,1); autotour(););
</action>

also there is error in your startup. it should be:
<action name="startup">
loadscene(YOURSCENE_1, null, MERGE, ZOOMBLEND(1,2)); wait(load); set(idletime,4); set(events.onidle, autotour(););
</action>

If not working send me your project or store somewhere to download to make it run correctly.
regards
Umalo

mikeekid

Beginner

Tuesday, October 22nd 2013, 7:48pm

Hi Umalo,

Thanks for the help, however I'm still having a problem with the loading animation and scene name and highlight of thumbnail not changing unless clicking with mouse. Do you use dropbox?

Thanks again
Mike

Umalo

Professional

Tuesday, October 22nd 2013, 8:11pm

No I don't. please send details where to download on mail.

mikeekid

Beginner

Tuesday, October 22nd 2013, 8:46pm

Thanks Anton, I have emailed you a link.

Mike

mikeekid

Beginner

Wednesday, October 23rd 2013, 8:16am

Thanks Anton for all your help in getting this up and running for me. *thumbsup*