a couple of questions before i hit the 'buy' button!

• hi, if anyone know the answers, thank you!

When going to buy krpano, there is an option for kolor panotour pro. I can't afford the panotour pro version at this time but the standard panotour version, i can. (there is no option for the standard version.
    I think i will need panotour's gui, but if i go to kolor's website and buy standard non-pro version, +krpano here?.... is there a problem with this?

when i upgrade to panotour pro in the future, how will that work? it seems if you get the panotour pro, krpano is included so you save the 90euros that it would cost alone. is krpano included in standard panotour? if i upgrade later will it cost more taking into account the 90euro saved?

sorry if thats confusing, i am confused myself while typing it!

• ok so on the kolor website, it seems you do not get krpano with the panotour standard version.

-- has anyone bought krpano here and panotour standard there?

i think that is a good overall question to start with!

• Hi,

when i upgrade to panotour pro in the future, how will that work?

For this case (Panotour to Panotour Pro) please contact Kolor.

it seems if you get the panotour pro, krpano is included so you save the 90euros that it would cost alone.

Panotour Pro includes two krpano licenses - the normal krpano license (90€) and the krpano HTML5 add-on license (39€).

is krpano included in standard panotour?

No, there are no krpano licenses included and exporting editable xml files is also not possible there.

if i upgrade later will it cost more taking into account the 90euro saved?

Upgrade is the wrong term, because these are two different software packages, but Kolor offers a small discount for buying Panotour Pro when already having the two krpano licenses - see here:
    Panotour-Pro Reselling

As first I would recommend as always simply downloading and testing all products - this is free and fully functional and should also be a good help.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!