• Hi guys!

So I'm trying to hide the panorama images by default (to be revealed on some specific conditions). I set the alpha of the image.layer to 0, and it works just fine, right up until I click to travel to another panorama. Right after the loadpano call the image suddenly becomes visible, only to become invisible again right after the transition takes place.

Is this a bug, or a limitation? Any way to overcome this? Thanks!

• Hi,

changing the Flash-internal 'image.layer.alpha' value is not an intended or defined possibility.

Via 'image.layer' access to the internal Flash display-object of the pano will be provided - but typically only for usage inside Flash, e.g. for adding custom thing there.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hmm. Is there any proper way to hide the panorama image (until revelaed on request, for example on a click of a specific button) in such a way, that the image does not momentarily appear during transitions AND the hotspots all stay visible? I can manage to do this with a plugin overlay, but then the hotspots get covered up too.

So is there a proper way to accomplish this? Thanks!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!