buttonsbar-include.xml... Where's the auto rotate button?

• I'm curious to see that after installing the buttonsbar-include.xml (which I think looks great) there isn't a button for turning the autorotate on and off. Are people moving away from auto rotate?

I guess I'll need to find a graphic and build it in myself but I'm just surprised it's been taken off.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
    Adrian

• It looks like there is an autorotate button between the "zoom out" and "full screen" buttons on the .png container strips in the KRPano XML Templates/Skin folder. It also seems to show up as a layer "btn_autorot" in the skin/defaultskin.xml template. How would one go about making this button manifest in vtourskin.xml of a project; and how could it be "re-purposed" to point to the initial scene in the tour? Many thanks to Imalo for previous tips on this that I haven't yet quite understood.

Thanks in advance

Reggie *confused*

• Not sure if you sorted this Reggie but you could replace your vtourskin.png with this one attached as i did and add the following line to your buttons bar-include.xml file just under <layer name"out"...>

Code
    <layer name="auto_r" url="vtourskin.png" scale="0.5" align="lefttop"  x="10"  y="6"  crop="0|704|64|64"  onclick="switch(autorotate.enabled);" />

Works fine for me.

I changed the width of the "buttons" to 260 too to accommodate the extra button.

Actually, here's my revised document, that might be easier *wink*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!