You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 6th 2013, 3:55pm

Branding Free License in HTML5 projects

Hello everyone,

let me first say 'thank you' for all the highly appreciated information on this forum :)

I have a question regarding the Branding Free License, which I hope fits as a public thread in this particular subforum. As far as I've understood from the docs, this license can only be applied when using embedded licenses, which is not the case in ordinary html5/js projects. In our project setting, we have a set of javascript classes generate XML strings on the fly, therefore there is nothing to embed into. Is there any way to use this license / will this be made possible in the future?

Thanks,
Henrik

Tuur

Sage

Occupation: Krpano custom coding / Virtual Tours / Photography / Musician / Recording engineer

Wednesday, November 6th 2013, 5:32pm

When you look at the krprotect tool... There you can set branding free.
When you have that license, the ' more about krpano' in the context menu is not there.
That's the only thing.
This is also on html 5.

You just make your own henrik.swf and henrik.js with the protect tool and use that as a viewer.
You can give also some extra options like expiredate, or disable javascript etc etc..
Customize your own viewer as you like.

Hope it helps.

Tuur *thumbsup*
http://www.virtualtuur.com

Thursday, November 7th 2013, 3:37pm

Thanks a lot! *smile*