You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 12th 2013, 11:07am

envets onloadcomplete..

Hi there

I am using "Onloadcomplete events" for automatically loading the next scene and I'd like to add a pause button for it.. any ideas??

such as like below!

<events name="scene1" onloadcomplete="delayedcall(10, loadscene(scene1); );" />

for the pause button,

<plugin name="pause" url="img/pause.png" visible="true" align="righttop" height="prop" keep="true"
onclick="if(autorotate.enabled,set(autorotate.enabled,false);,set(autorotate.enabled,true););"
/>

thanks for reading! *smile*

Taurus

Trainee

Tuesday, November 12th 2013, 12:15pm

Source code

<events name="scene1" onloadcomplete="set(waiting_load, true);delayedcall(delay_loading_scene,10, loadscene(scene1));" />

Source code

<plugin name="pause_load" url="img/pause_load.png" visible="true" align="righttop" height="prop" keep="true"
onclick="if(waiting_load,stopdelayedcall(delay_loading_scene),delayedcall(delay_loading_scene,2, loadscene(scene1)));switch(waiting_load);"/>

Serge
--
in order to comply the word with the affairs, you need to keep quiet and do nothing!

Virtual tour Gomel
Virtual tour
Virtual tour
Elbrus

Windows 10x64 & krpano 1.19pr16

Wednesday, November 13th 2013, 3:25am

Thanks for your reply!

Source code

Source code

<plugin name="pause_load" url="img/pause_load.png" visible="true" align="righttop" height="prop" keep="true" 
onclick="if(waiting_load,stopdelayedcall(delay_loading_scene),delayedcall(delay_loading_scene,2, loadscene(scene1)));switch(waiting_load);"/>

Serge</plugin>
Thank you Serge for the reply *thumbsup*
I'm just wondering how I can put those code if there are more than a single scene..
For example, I just gave you an example as "events name="scene1" but there are also "scene2", "scene3" and more..

delayedcall(delay_loading_scene,2, loadscene(scene1)) <- scene2, 3, 4 and 5... *confused*

Thanks for reading!! *smile*