You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, November 17th 2013, 1:32pm

lens flare disappear

i made a tour, first scene i set lens flare, after back from 2ed scene , the lens flare disappear, i need reload all tour to active the lens flare, who knows what happened, what should i do.. *cry*

Alexey Tkachenko

Professional

Sunday, November 17th 2013, 2:23pm

Are you editing the tour with "editor" plugin? Editor plugin doesn't save changes if you went to another panorama. So you need to set lensflare, the press "xml" button and copy the code of the lensflare to your xml.
Regards,

Alexey

Monday, November 18th 2013, 8:51am

yes ,i edited lens flare in editor plugin, but i saved xml overwrite the older one... and i can see lens flare while loading tour first time, and i click one hotspot into another scene , when turn back from another scene , the lens flare disappear . i need reload all tour, it shows.

Monday, November 18th 2013, 3:26pm

ok, i got it ..i should add keep="true"