• Hi everybody,

What is the code to add a mute button that can mute the video currently being played?
    I am aware there is a volume="0" in the video.xml but there is no mute button in the videointerface.xml
    and I am also aware that the soundinterface plugin is for sounds that are separated from video. In my case, the sound I want to mute is in the video already.
    How can I accomplish that? I searched the whole forum and couldnt find the answer.

Thanks in advance!

• Hi everybody,

What is the code to add a mute button that can mute the video currently being played?
    I am aware there is a volume="0" in the video.xml but there is no mute button in the videointerface.xml
    and I am also aware that the soundinterface plugin is for sounds that are separated from video. In my case, the sound I want to mute is in the video already.
    How can I accomplish that? I searched the whole forum and couldnt find the answer.

Thanks in advance!

Hi!

I was wondering the same thing.
    But I want to change the volume between 0 to 1 during playing.

• Holy crap....does anybody even open the manual?! And I can´t believe, that entering "mute" into the searchfield did´nt bring up any answers. Mael B. even provided a free volume control-plugin! No offense guys, but all the new user-first posts lately, asking for someone doing their work, are kinda getting out of control *tongue*

Videplayer-plugin manual

tween(plugin[video].volume,0,2);

BR
    Nupsi

• Sorry really wasn't apparent to me by reading the docs. I thought it could only be set when initialising the plugin. I was looking at the actions at the video plugin page.

Didn't know you could use a tween to set the volume value to that plugin.

Thanks!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!