• A year ago, designing a website for online creating virtual tours. Website was made for the project, which unfortunately was closed *sad* . Advise what to do with it? Develop it or let die? You can see that it is: i360.ru

You can try to work as the creation of virtual tours: http://i360.ru/login (login: demo pass: demo)
    Part of the functionality had to be closed in the demo version

The project is Russian, but integrated Google translator.

Please share your thoughts, what should I do?

I'm sorry for my english

Roman, panoramic photographer and.....

• Wow! Very nice solution!
    I want this, like this! ;)
    PS: Роман, так в чем проблема, не могу понять? Не когда этим заниматься, почему закрываетесь? А я до сих пор без сайта)
    Понравилось качество панорам и реализация скинов, как сделали переключение качества панорамы и превьюшку перед загрузкой панорамы?
    Извините за офтоп, но реально очень толково все сделано!

Panoreal — to make and see this wonderful world! *whistling*

• Не закрываем, но и на развитие нет ресурсов. А реальность такая - что в панорамах можно и нужно постоянно что-то делать и улучшать, что-бы выпустить на массовый рынок - нужно большую работу с серверам проводить - вот и немогу придумать что с этим делать :)

Not close, but there are no resources for development. And the reality is this - that the panoramas can and should be always something to do and improve, something to release to the mass market - you need a lot of work with the servers hold - that can `t think of anything to do with it :)

• I did not immediately understand)
    You had to make a public resource for hosting of panoramas? I was thinking it is a personal site!
    It can be seen that the programmer tried to do very well and usable (maybe that's you?)
    Really the base is very handy comparing with other similar resources! And may ability need to be in future! IMHO
    *thumbup*

Panoreal — to make and see this wonderful world! *whistling*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!