You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 21st 2013, 3:11am

iframe embeding in Android4.x

Hello.

In Android4.x browser, iframe embeded KRPano viewer(html5) doesn't work correctly.
I think it rendered as fullscreen size inside the frame even iframe width/height is smaller than fullscreen.
( When I changed the size of iframe to fullscreen, it works good. )

Is there any way to use iframe embeding with Android4.x?

Thank you,

Tuesday, November 26th 2013, 6:34pm

Hi,

what Android browser?
And what viewport meta settings were used in the surrounding webpage?

Best regards,
Klaus

Thursday, November 28th 2013, 8:05am

Hi Klaus,
Thank you for your reply.
what Android browser?

It's a default web browser of Android4.x. ( also included in official Android emulator )
Incidentally Chrome works fine.

And what viewport meta settings were used in the surrounding webpage?

the viewport-settings were following,

[ParentPage]
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0" />

[IframedPage( KRPano Viewer Container )]
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, minimum-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0" />

Could you please tell me the solution.

Monday, December 9th 2013, 8:50am

Hi,

first note - a iframe can't have a viewport, this settings will be ignored by the browser.
Only the outer frame viewport settings will be respected.

Regarding the problem - can you please provide a link where the example can be seen.

Best regards,
Klaus