Embedding krpano in Android

• Hi,

I am new to krpano and have created only a couple of panos using this tool. But I want to build an android application which uses panaromic images with hotspots. There will be a number of panaromic images say for example monuments.
    So the question is how do I implement this in android. Is it better to be in flash or in HTML5?
    Whatever be the case, so far my knowledge of krpano is pretty limited. So I wanted to know how can I get this done.

NOTE: As mentioned above I am new to this, so a detailed description of the solution to above will be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

• Hi Klaus,

Thanks for your reply earlier. I have been able to get the pano in the application. I am using flash though and the pano seems to load pretty slow. Also zooming in and out is a bit lousy.

Can you please suggest me on how I can make this smooth? Also when I click the Full screen button it shows error which God may help me, I can not understand. Is it because of the flash player version or something?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!