call to loadpano does not blend to new pano

• Hi,

I am loading a new pano xml with scenes using loadpano, followed by a loadscene, and I want to fade between the old and new pano using the BLEND(1.0) parameter. However the old pano simply goes to black as if no blend parameter was passed before fading in the new pano. In flash it works as expected, the old pano cross fades into the new pano.

Is this a bug or is not supported in HTML?

code i'm using:

loadpano(get(surveyfolder),null, KEEPALL,BLEND(1));
    loadscene(get(currentSceneName),null, KEEPALL,BLEND(1));

thanks

• Hi,

in HTML5 it's currently only possible to blend between the latest two panos (but this might get improved in future versions).

In a loadpano+loadscene sequence there were 'there' panos loaded:

1. current pano (1) => loadpano pano (2)
    2. loadpano pano (2) => loadscene pano (3)

That means the viewer blends first from the current pano to the loadpano pano (even when there is no <image> in this pano and the pano is empty and just black), and then blends again from the (empty) loadpano pano to the loadscene pano.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• I would really like to have this feature if possible. Our application uses this a lot, and getting black transitions really reduces the usefulness on iOS as we are trying to show changes over time at a location. It looks good when fading, as you can see the change happen, so the flash version needs to be used which only works on a desktop computer.

thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!