Possible display bug with architectural mode in 1.17?

• Klaus

I've been playing with the prerelease of 1.17, not for very high resolution panos but with an input file of only 8192 x 4096, simply to allow a sharper result when zoomed in.

I have the following line in my .xml file -

<view architectural="0.7" hlookat="0" vlookat="-6" fovtype="DFOV" fov="105" fovmin="60" fovmax="105" limitview="auto" />

Viewing the pano on my iPad Mini, if I zoom in and drag to display the zenith I get a misplaced tile appearing, aligned to the top left of the window, rather than at its correct position. Scroll back away from the zenith and the tile disappears.

If I remove the architectural mode everything displays correctly. Also, everything seems OK in Safari on my MacBook, with or without the architectural mode.

Regards

Andrew

• Replaing a very similar question a cuple of day ago Klaus wrote to me

• Grazie Matteo. I'm glad to hear that Klaus is already aware of the problem and has fixed it for the release version of 1.17.

Apart from this little glitch, multiresolution seems to work very well on iPads, so I'm really looking forward to its release.

Regards

Andrew

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!