You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

jeromebg

Professional

• "jeromebg" started this thread

Thursday, December 12th 2013, 4:22pm

set zorder ondown

Hi,
I have a small problem setting zorder on touchdevices...
I have hotspots wich displays textfield onover, and I set the zorder of the hotspot onover to be sure it will be always on front :
<style name="trait_hotspot" onover="set(zorder,5)" onout="set(zorder,1)" url="icons/trait.png" edge="bottom" devices="desktop"/>
this works perfect on desktop flash and html5

Now I would like to have the same thing on touchdevice so instead of using onover and onout and used ondown and onup
<style name="trait_hotspot" ondown="set(zorder,5)" onup="set(zorder,1)" url="icons/trait.png" edge="bottom" devices="mobile|tablet"/>

Texfield is displayed but zorder is not set ?
Is this a bug or is there a workaround ?

here is the tour you can test on ipad|iphone : http://www.irealite360.com/univ/

Thanx for looking !

Alexey Tkachenko

Professional

Thursday, December 12th 2013, 4:54pm

What does the trace(); of the zorder show? What if try forcing the tooltip layer to zorder="5" every time when a hotspot is pressed?

Something like this:

Source code

ondown="set(plugin[get(name)].zorder,5)"

You have the same names for hotspots and plugins, so get(name) will refer to the needed plugin.
Regards,

Alexey

jeromebg

Professional

• "jeromebg" started this thread

Thursday, December 12th 2013, 5:26pm

Thanx Alexey,
It was almost that ;)
it's working adding ondown="set(hotspot[get(name)].zorder,5);...." in the plugin style

Thanx for your help !