Autorotate Button Problem

• Hi!
    I'm trying to create an autorotate button that stops/restart the autorotation with text and button changing. Here's the code I wrote:

On main XML:
    <autorotate enabled="true" waittime="1.5" speed="4.0" />

On vtourskin XML:
    <layer name="skin_btn_rotate" style="skin_glow" url="red_button/button-rotate_dis_red.png" align="bottom" y="5" x="-55" scale="0.7" alpha="1.0"
    onclick="autorotate_btn_events(); switch(autorotate.enabled);"
    onhover="if(autorotate.enabled, showtext(disable autorotation, hovertext), enable autorotation, hovertext));"
    />

<plugin name="autorotate_btn"
    onautorotateenabled="set(layer[skin_btn_rotate].url, button-rotate_dis_red.png);"
    onautorotatedisabled="set(layer[skin_btn_rotate].url, button-rotate_en_red.png);"
    />

<textstyle name="hovertext"
    background="false" border="false" textalign="center" font="Helvetica" fontsize="14" textcolor="0xFFFFFF" effect="glow(0xFFFFFF,0.3,2,1);glow(0x000000,1,4,2);dropshadow(3,45,0x000000,2,0.6);"
    />

The code works good on text hovering and stop/restart autorotation, but does not work on BUTTON CHANGING. Is there other solution to resolve this problem?
    Please have a look at the attachment
    Can somebody help me?

Regards,
    Don

• next time please give live link or attach the code with images.

Replace your code with this:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!