[RESOLVED] virtual tours: kmakemultires result with different input image type

• hi all,

I have following situation:

• input images for krpanotools are not guaranteed 100% valid panos. Sometimes it has unexpected aspect ratio, sometimes it is not 360 grades pano
    • krpanotools are called from a wrapper application - so the stdout/stdin communication with kmakemultires is not welcomed
    • I need to edit or create my own tour.xml

Currently I'm doing it like this:

• I call kmakemultires with special config file in my own terminal emulator. The standard and functional output directory/files tree is created
    • then I open final XML file to make changes
    • The problem is that the user input is required during kmakemultires run in case of unexpected input images

So is there any way how to use kmakemultires settings like panotype and hfov per input image? Is it suitable to call kmakemultires per input image and then create my own XML file using tour.html, swf, and js from the latest kmakemultires run?

I also tried to call this sequence:

• kmaketiles …
    • then create my own XML
    • kprotectcl with -baseswf, -basejs1, -basejs2, -licpath …

but the final file tree was completely different - with missing files tour.html, tour.js. Only the flash was present.

thanks for any hint

20140102 - Used workaround:

I'm running kmakemultires per image, post processing the resulting XML file (storing results in memory), then I create the final XML from the memory content.

Edited once, last by pvanek: workaround found (January 2, 2014 at 10:44 PM).

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!