You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

martyhr

Intermediate

• "martyhr" started this thread

Monday, December 16th 2013, 2:01pm

New GPS info of PTGui to transfer into VTOUR - SOLVED

Hello,
PTGui now has a new function - GPS location and orientation in equirectangular image.

I use the Make Vtour groplet and it would be nice to get GPS info from equirectangular into the vtour.XML automatically.

Thanks in advance

Marty

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "martyhr" (Dec 16th 2013, 6:06pm)

Monday, December 16th 2013, 3:40pm

Hello,
PTGui now has a new function - GPS location and orientation in equirectangular image.

I use the Make Vtour groplet and it would be nice to get GPS info from equirectangular into the vtour.XML automatically.

Thanks in advance

Marty
Thank you~

Monday, December 16th 2013, 4:20pm

Hi,

why a feature request for that?
Getting the EXIF GPS location and orientation is already supported since version 1.0.8.15...

Best regards,
Klaus

martyhr

Intermediate

• "martyhr" started this thread

Monday, December 16th 2013, 6:10pm

I apologize for my lack of krpano knowledge !

Yes, it is easy with Make Vtour droplet. The GPS info is automatically transfered from EXIF into tour.xml. ( I made succesfull test . Shame on me.)

Sorry for my post, it is because I haven't added the GPS info EXIF until now.

Klaus, thank you for your quick reply.
Marty