Animated Hotspot Enabling

• I have installed and modified the xml files to incorporate the <style name="hotspot_ani_white"... hotspots and configured titles that show on hover. However, the hotspots only show up if I manually enter them into the tour.xml file after creating. I need this to be enabled in droplets - not after.

When I try to use the tour_editor.html to add new hotspots - I cannot add them. I am able to EDIT them - just not ADD. There seems to be no image loading and I checked the URL. What files should I edit on the install files (not the output files).

Is there a different file to edit for the tour_editor?? Can anyone send a tutorial link or info on what I can do to get this to work? I am only interested in having the droplets auto create this - not manually after creating each tour's output file.

Thanks.
    Garrett

• Hi,

the default hotspot for the default VTOUR skin is defined in the 'vtourskin.xml' file.

Look there for this <style> element:

Code
    <style name="skin_hotspotstyle" ...

To change that the hotspot already before creating the tour, modify the files in the tool 'templates/xml/skin/' folder. When creating a new tour, the vtourskin.xml file will be copied from there.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!