Transformation to HTML5

• I have buttons on my pano that drive to pano views. I accomplished this with the following:
    <plugin name="load1" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/textfield.swf" children="false" keep="true"

css="p{color:#000000; font-family:Arial; font-weight:bold; font-size:14; margin-left:5; margin-right:5; text-align:center; }" backgroundcolor="0xFFFFFF" roundedge="5" shadow="1" borderwidth="1" glow="4" glowcolor="0xFFFFFF" visible="true"
    html="[p]Main View[/p]"
    align="bottom" x="20" y="15" width="120" height="22"
    onclick="loadpano(%SWFPATH%/center.xml, null, MERGE(1));"
    keep="true"
    />

How would I accomplish the above with html5 support?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I had a plugin that would display text on hover using the following code:

<plugin name="help"
    align="leftbottom" x="10" y="10" alpha="0.8" scale="0.8"
    onover="tween(alpha,1);"
    onout="tween(alpha,0.8);"
    url="help.png"
    keep="true"
    onhover="showtext(Help, buttonstyle);"
    onclick="action(showhelpimage); "
    />

<!-- button showtext() style -->
    <textstyle name="buttonstyle"
    font="Arial"
    fontsize="14"
    border="false"
    background="false"
    textcolor="0xFFFFFF"
    effect="glow(0x000000,0.7,4,2);dropshadow(2,45,0x000000,3,1);"
    />

How would I accomplish the above with html5 support?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

• In the krpano HTML5 Viewer the textfield plugin is directly integrated into the viewer itself. The internal HTML5 textfield plugin will be automatically used when trying to load a 'textfield.swf' file.
    (source: https://krpano.com/plugins/textfield/#top)
    So it should be supported by your code. Did you test as HTML5

Related to "I had a plugin that would display text on hover using the following code"
    Showtext is not supported in HTML5 so you have to use e.g. create antoher textfield and on hover/onover set corrext html for this textfield. There are examples in krpano package with this code already.
    Exlplore there.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!