Will Replacing Code in New Made Tour Make it Old Again?

• I've had some xml work done and I have a basic code down for the skins and navigation. This was done back in version 1.16.2. There have been multiple updates to 1.17, so when I want to apply my look to a new tour I render it with the make vtour droplet and then copy the pano folder over the old folder and all the scenes of the new xml into the old tour.xml code that has my look. Does doing this method just downgrade the tour back to the 1.16.2? I want it to be the most recent release but I would have to rewrite the xml each time there's a new version of krpano. Any ideas?

• When I do the make vtour droplet does it just make the new code or does it do something I'm not seeing behind the scene? Is there a way to test a newer version with my older one to see which version it is actually using? (I can't go by the version in the html file cause it's from the older version)

• I'm just wondering that by simply taking a newer version tour and putting the <scenes> in tour.xml and copying over the newer pano folder over an old tour folder will still take advantage of the updates of the new tour. There's been significant updates in recent patches and I hope that by using my method will keep my tours up to date.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!