video after upgrade to 1.17. NOT WORKING

• I just upgraded the tour from 1.16.9 to 1.17 and now I get error in HTML5 mode:

INFO: lat
    ERROR: video1918.webm - loading video failed!
    ERROR: video1938.webm - loading video failed!
    ERROR: video1918.webm - loading video failed!
    ERROR: video1938.webm - loading video failed!

i do not know why. All plugins are up-to-date.Version 1.16.9. was OK.

http://www.virtualczech.cz/pamatnikvitkov/indexH5.html

Help pls.

• Yes,thanks, better but not enough.

The path helped but if I click, video doesn't play.

In 1.16.9 the uncomplete path was enought and after click the video played.

I have for videoplayer in XML - onclick="togglepause();" and pausedonstart="true" and it worked perfectly in 1.16.9 for Flash and HTML5.

Now I solved ,with your kind help, the path issue but video is not playing after mouse click like before.
    I am sad about this troubles after upgrade... *cry*

• Hi,
    I had a similar problem by moving from v1.16.9 to v1.17.: File paths could not be found anymore.

In the html file, which calls the xml-file there is a parameter html5, which can be set to
    1. html5:"prefer"
    or
    2. html5:"auto"
    1 means: html5 is used
    2 means: flash is used.

In my case the problem only occured, when html5 was set to "prefer", that means under html5.
    Try a cross check: I guess, when you set html5 to "auto", it will run as before under flash.

I finally found out, that this problem was a problem of my development enviroment:
    I always used Firefox v26 - which does not work. But it works under Safari and MS Windows Explorer.

As soon, when I loaded my panorama (with setting html5:"prefer") on my homepage it worked again, even with Firefox.

The reason may be a safety restriction of Firefox in a local environment.

I hope, this info helps.

Regards

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!