Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: krpano.com Forum. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

• »officinepanottiche« ist der Autor dieses Themas

Beruf: interactive pictures

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 21. Januar 2014, 11:28

Remote controlling krpano in client ipads

Hi all.. I'm trying tu put on a setup of ipads for a conference.
Local and same wifi and server.

I'd need to be able to have one of them controlling the virtual tour in all the others.
I mean, triggering krpano actions via js in all the devices that are looking at it.

I hope I explained it properly...
Thanks for your precious help.
Luca. *unsure*

Beruf: Virtual Tours - Photography - Krpano developer

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 21. Januar 2014, 17:32

You could have some asyncronyous ajax poll a server for krpano commands and then run them.
KRPano Developer: Portfolio ::Gigapixel Tagging Solutions - Porfolio 2 :: Facebook :: Twitter :: reddit.com/r/VirtualTour

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 21. Januar 2014, 17:58

thankyou...
... :-) Beyond my reach. I landed here
http://techoctave.com/c7/posts/60-simple…ript-and-jquery
and here
http://www.jarlssen.de/blog/2013/02/18/r…ironment-nodejs
I understand a bit of what the deal is, but nothing more.
So, seems to be feasable!
:-D

Dienstag, 21. Januar 2014, 18:19

have a look at this url..seems that´s what you are looking for

http://www.getidisplay.com

good luck

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 22. Januar 2014, 10:53

Hi there! I made some tests and landed on airdisplay 2. It is the one with better refresh, quality and functionality, as I know.
I did not test this one, but from reviews... you know, when testing an app costa 5$, you think twice.
:-D
However this solution has more limits than benefits, so I'll look for some coder to truy to set up a node.js or something like that.
The whole thing has only to work locally, so maybe it is simpler than I think. :-P

Mittwoch, 22. Januar 2014, 11:53

well...you´re working with several ipads and can´t afford 5€?...why not.....i have tested it and in preferences it´s possible to mirror till 35 devices...and allow fullscreen pano tours on the ipad...tested on an ipad2...it´s up to u....

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 22. Januar 2014, 12:27

Well... it is a project with zero founds. All HW will be borrowed. I'm just a bit pissed off to have to pay all the apps in order to try them! ;)
You are giving me a reason to!
Up to 35 device is huge and far enough. If you say performance is enough to show the vtour, it means what I found in reviews is outdated, and it is worth trying. What are possibilities? It is possible to have, say 1 ipad as "extended screen" and all the others mirrored? It would be a great bonus, allowing one interface for the master and another for the slaves.

I'd try to merge these knowledges
http://www.javascriptkit.com/script/cut105.shtml
and
http://krpano.com/examples/108b9/example…syncscreen.html

Mittwoch, 22. Januar 2014, 12:49

ah..ok..understood....so..the way it works is with a computer..i´ve tested it with a mac laptop..there download the app(free), install it...on the ipad download the 5€app....run the app on the mac and select single window...then open the html tour in safari..and allow the fullscreen view of the browser....then launch the app on the ipad establish a connection between ipad-mac and then select safari...then the pano is mirrored on the ipad but without any browser toolbar...there is two options..one is view only, in which the ipad just mirror what on the mac is going on...and the other option allow the user of the ipad to control the pano..to interact...that means both users..the one on the mac and the one on the ipad have interaction ...but notice that as the virtual tour is running on the mac os (computer)...it´s possible to display on ipads flash content....videopanoramas for example ;)...and the user on the ipad can interact with flash content...

hope it helps

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »imge« (22. Januar 2014, 13:03)

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 22. Januar 2014, 13:04

YES it helps, defenitely.
Ok, did you notice if it is possible to configure all the ipads separately? I mean, if I can use one for interaction and all the others as monitors?
ASAP I'll try too, as soon as the ipad owner comes by.
;-)

Mittwoch, 22. Januar 2014, 13:09

no..i don´t think that´s possible...but u can use the laptop instead....u control the info displayed on the ipads...