1.17Pr2 - iPad sound - CORS related?

• I've created a multiresolution tour using 1.17Pr2. I uploaded it to my database for users to access. Everything works great on desktops.
    When I initially checked it on my iPads I was getting a black screen. So I checked the forums and read about HTML5 and Cors issues.
    I added the code:

Code
    <security cors="off" />

and checked my iPads again and all images were now showing.... Yah!

That's when I discovered the new problem- none of my "onclick" sounds will play... :(. Actually when I click the activating icon it kills other panos from being displayed - a semi-freeze if you will.
    I tried adding absolute paths and also

Code
    %CURRENTXML%/audio/

both of which worked fine on the desktop but my iPads do not play sound.

Here is the applicable code:

Code
    <plugin name="soundinterface"		url="plugins/soundinterface.swf"		alturl="plugins/soundinterface.js"		preload="true"		volume="1.0"		mute="false" 		/>
    Code
    onclick="speak-cond(); if(crop == 336|0|81|81, playsound(auto,p01-main.mp3) );"

If I take the same tour and load it on a different server, independent of the database, all things work well. Unfortunately I know nothing about the database or databases in general.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von thwohojr (28. Januar 2014 um 01:10)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!