swf file's url only work when on the same level with pano.xml

• Hi,
    I have this plugin:

when the url="1.swf" it works perfectly,
    BUT when I change the url to url="folder1/1.swf" ((same swf file with same realted files of it)) it loads, but gives me the error "files missing" these "files" are related to the swf file, I made sure I have all files on all level, but nothing is working.

help!

• Hi,

that is the way how the Flashplayer itself is working - all paths are relative to root swf file. When loading other swf files into the current swf file, then they run in the same context of the root swf and share the same paths. Changing that is not possible.

That means it's technically not possible that krpano would inject into any other swf file and correct there the paths.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi thank you for your reply

Is there any other solution to that? I have about 20 swf flipbook files that have other files, they're all named content.swf and I can put them all in the main tour.xml folder.

I just want to display them and being able to make them visible/invisible, and flip pages.

Note: I embedded them using 20 "html:data" tags with textfield as src="...../book1/content.swf >>> etc. the work perfectly offline but when testing the tour on amazon S3 they're not working

• ok I managed to make it work offline by adding <plugin name="flipbook" url="books/booklets/book1/bookcontent.swf?book.bin=books/booklets/book1/files/book.bin" />

(It didnt find its files before when its in a folder other than the pano.swf folder)

AGAIN, it works offline, but not online.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!