You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, February 9th 2014, 5:57pm

Input Textfield in HTML5

Does somebody know how to implement a INPUT-Textfield in HTML5? Aldo`s textfield PlugIn for Flash is really working very well (Thanks again for his work!), but Client also want`s to have that feature it on his iPad...

Any solutions?
Any Ideas?
Or will that be a feature in a new Version of KrPano, Klaus...;-)

Thanks for your help,
Steve

Monday, February 10th 2014, 8:03am

Hi!
you can use standard input html element
just add it in html over tour div.

Regards
Andrey
VRAP - desktop VR content player based on krpano.
Common tasks in one place in one click! Discussion thread
DOWNLOAD for MAC
DOWNLOAD for WIN

Monday, February 10th 2014, 8:25am

Or will that be a feature in a new Version of KrPano
Hi,

yes, that's (and also many other text related features) are already on my feature-request/todo list, but I can't say any dates. At the moment I'm pretty busy with trying to finish the 1.17 version itself. That means big text-related updates will probably come after 1.17.

Best regards,
Klaus

Monday, February 10th 2014, 8:53pm

ahhh, that sounds fine... *smile*
An Input field in HTML5 is really urgent for your player... *thumbsup*

@andrew: was thinking about that, but I need it for an already finished "input-and-selecable-screen" in my tour...I think I have to write an extra js-PlugIn. Or can I use an embeded Input Textfield in the HTML and tell the krpano Player to be the parent???
Mean, that I Say in the player: hello "div", be parent of my <plugin> and use the follow x/y etc. values?
Never tried before...

Regards,
Steve