• Hi everyone!

My concern is with the .swf file produced with KrPano.

I've tried a couple of software before buying Krpano. I bought Krpano because it's by far the best but one thing for me stood out.
    With other software I could build a single .swf of a couple of MB that I could share with everyone and upload on Wix for example.

With Krpano I produce a SWF file of a 100K that needs to be linked with the other files in the same folder to work..

Is it possible to merged it all in a single stand alone SWF file.

I need to share it without the need to depend on a web site..

Or is there a simple place where I can share my tours?

So my two questions are:

1-Can i build an independent swf file of varios mb.
    2-Is there an easy way to share this on a web site without having to build web site.

Thanks for your time!

Phil

• Hi,

try using the MAKE PANO (SINGLE-SWF) droplet or the krpano Protect Tool to build swf files with embedded files.

But generally I wouldn't recommend this - such files are Flash-only, load slower and without Javascript embedding several browser-related fixes (mousewheel usage, page scrolling, the detection of the mouse-button-release outside the viewer, ...) are not available.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Thanks a lot for the fast response!
    It's truly appreciated.

I agree with you. Swf files are not as good. It's only for temporary measures.

Soon I'll have a website that will be up and running.
    Meanwhile I'll share those .swf!

Thanks!!

Phil

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!