Extended vtour example demotour-corfu (excluding scene/thumbs)

• After many questions on forum on how to include/exclude some scenes from listing their thumbs on 'skin_thumb' I have prepared working example:
    - You can define if you want to include/exclude some scene by adding new attribute to your scenes: include_thumb="false" (if you want to exclude it). Set to true if you want it in...
    - Thumbs are listed on sking_thumb layer in right position.
    - Skin_thumbs is scrolling with reduced/new set of thumbs properly
    - Next/Previous scene is working using code from Klaus adding new action to search for next scene based on PREV/NEXT pressed and adapting it to new thumb number based on your new attribute in scene definition section (tour.xml).

I have used demotour-corfu example from Krpano examples (virtual-tours\demotour-corfu) so please compare and adapt your code based on changes needed.

Working example link you can see here
    Complete package you can download here

regards
    Umalo

• Even more.....following with the example if you still want to use some of the scenes where you have defined not to use thumbs.

Action: skin_update_scene_infos updated to turnoff thumbborder and NEXT/PREV buttons in case you have link to scenes where thumbs are excluded.
    Regards
    Umalo

• I have implemented it in 1.19.3 but I need to insert different thumbs for each scene

For example :

Sector 1 : The castle (link to one main panorama)
    Thumb / pano : 1, 2, 3 and 4

Sector 2 : The garden (link to one main panorama)
    Thumb / pano : 5, 6, 7, 8

Sector 3 The bedroom (link to one main panorama)
    thumb / pano : 9, 10, 11 and 12.

Thanks

• Can you elaborate in more details:
    - different thumb for each scene?
    - link to one main panorama?
    - I understood you want 3 groups of thumbs. Thumb bar is displaying e.g. group2 (sector2) only if current scene us 5, 6, 7 or 8.

• Hello, I said only an example but the project need 7 set of scenes. I have 27 panoramas (scenes) and I need separte it in 7 links and each link go to one panorama(scene). So I need 3 or 4 thumbs for each group(7) So I don't want see 27 thumbs in only one panorama.

Thanks!

Can you elaborate in more details:
    - different thumb for each scene?
    - link to one main panorama?
    - I understood you want 3 groups of thumbs. Thumb bar is displaying e.g. group2 (sector2) only if current scene us 5, 6, 7 or 8.

• Not to spam the forum anymre we would need to continue talks in details via PM or mail.

There are also other important things I need to know like:
    - do you need next prev scene buttons to work
    - do you need switching from one group to another group like with arrow hotspots in the scene from group1 to group 2
    - what you mean by separate link -> is regular url to tour.html with parameter in url which define which group to start engouh?

Please contact me via mail or PM.

• Done, I sent you 1 email and 2 PM.

Not to spam the forum anymre we would need to continue talks in details via PM or mail.

There are also other important things I need to know like:
    - do you need next prev scene buttons to work
    - do you need switching from one group to another group like with arrow hotspots in the scene from group1 to group 2
    - what you mean by separate link -> is regular url to tour.html with parameter in url which define which group to start engouh?

Please contact me via mail or PM.

• Even more.....following with the example if you still want to use some of the scenes where you have defined not to use thumbs.

Action: skin_update_scene_infos updated to turnoff thumbborder and NEXT/PREV buttons in case you have link to scenes where thumbs are excluded.
    Regards
    Umalo

Hi Umalo. Is it possible for you to re-link these examples? The links are dead.

Thank you
    Thomas

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!