Close Video Window

• Set(plugin[video].visible,false);
    Could do the job, but when you show us some code it will be easier to answer your question.

Tuur *thumbsup*

• Thanks Tuur and Nupsi. Do I just insert the code within "" after "onvideocomplete?" Also, how do I resize the video window? Best regards, Reggie

<plugin name="video1"

keep="true"

url="plugins/videoplayer.swf"

alturl="plugins/videoplayer.js"

videourl="mecc.mp4|mecc.flv|mecc.webm"

posterurl=""

align="righttop"

x="10" y="10"

pauseonstart="false"

loop="false" volume="1.0"

buffertime="0.1"

ignoremetadata="false"

updateeveryframe="true"

onvideoready=""

onvideopaused=""

onvideocomplete=""

onclick="togglepause"

onvideosupported="" />

• If you create the plugin directly, this would be the way to go:
    onvideocomplete="removeplugin(video)"

And may I suggest to take a look into the documentation for resizing the video?! All you need is to set width and height *squint*

BR
    Nupsi

• Nupsi,

Thank you, this worked perfectly....and when I try to look at it in Safari or IE 9 it works perfectly. But in Chrome, IE 11 and Firefox, I get a "pres.mp4 loading Video Failed" error. It also works perfectly when I try it here locally. Any suggestions?

BR, Reggie

• I read an earlier post from Ewald that recommended changing html5 setting in tour.html from "prefer" to "auto." This worked in all environments but Firefox. I still get the failed to load error in Firefox. Any ideas would be appreciated! Also, when associating a .png file with posterurl attribute, I only see the poster in safari. To me It's not a big deal because the videos load and unload so dang fast that there is not much time to see I...but I must be doing something wrong! *smile*

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Reggie (11. März 2014 um 23:24) aus folgendem Grund: Poster URL

• I have the problem with video loading in HTML5 firefox (Win7). For now the only solution is using .ogv instead of .webm. And ogv works only if it is used solely no " | " chacter. I also have failed loading mp4 on ipad, but i have no idea why it is happening... *wacko*

• For me, the problem with Firefox might have been that I was using an old IIS6 Windows server platform that did not recognize the Mime Type of .webm that I supplied as an html5 option for Firefox to load. Another issue might have been that in the tour.html file, there is a line that specifies "html5: prefer" The suggestion I read on this forum was to change that to "auto." Initially, I found a way to add the .webm mime type to my server IIS6 platforms's list of recognized Mime types. I had to write something called a web.config file. It worked. Now, I am migrating all my stuff to a Linux server environment that presumably recognizes more Mime types. If it doesn't, I think I read that I will still have to create the web.config file to add new Mime types. Thanks to Klaus for taking the time to point all of this out to me. Good luck! *mellow*

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!