You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 21st 2009, 3:57pm

Mallorca Beach

I spend most sundays on this beach http://www.360mallorca.com/

This is my first pano with my sigma lens and nodal ninja .

Should the pano be sharper when zooming,have I encoded the image wrong is it the size of the lens ?

I would also like to start the pano in a little planet view and ease out into a fisheye view can anyone help with the xml for that. *thumbup*

Tuesday, July 21st 2009, 9:37pm

I don't think it was encoded wrong, it looks like it was shot out of focus. I've made that mistake a few times. *g*

andrew22222

Intermediate

Thursday, July 23rd 2009, 12:46am

Hi Tim,

Do you have any 360 degree shots up near Port de Pollenca? I was hoping to see more at your website but just the one loads up at the url.

My wife and I went there about 8 years ago and had a great time. Took my first ever 360 degree shot on a nearby hill with a 2mp camera that took 32mb cards, no tripod, no exposure lock, no nothing really. Yes, it did look pretty bad. *smile*

This is the spot

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&q=mallo…005423&t=h&z=18

Andrew

Thursday, July 23rd 2009, 9:53pm

Hi Tim,

Do you have any 360 degree shots up near Port de Pollenca? I was hoping to see more at your website but just the one loads up at the url.

My wife and I went there about 8 years ago and had a great time. Took my first ever 360 degree shot on a nearby hill with a 2mp camera that took 32mb cards, no tripod, no exposure lock, no nothing really. Yes, it did look pretty bad. *smile*

This is the spot

http://maps.google.ca/maps?hl=en&q=mallo…005423&t=h&z=18

Andrew

Hi Andrew,I am just starting on mallorca and will have lots more added soon,Port de Pollenca is high on the list,I was flying around mallorca in a helicopter a few weeks ago.

andrew22222

Intermediate

Friday, July 24th 2009, 3:24am

Excellent. I look forward to seeing them in the future.

milotimbol

Intermediate

Friday, July 24th 2009, 3:40am

Tim,

I remember a couple of months ago you didn't even have a setup for a full spherical panorama. Now you have a website. congratulations! Hope to see more of mallorca soon.

cheers,
Milo

Friday, July 24th 2009, 5:19pm

Tim,

I remember a couple of months ago you didn't even have a setup for a full spherical panorama. Now you have a website. congratulations! Hope to see more of mallorca soon.

cheers,
Milo

we are going down the same path Milo so I will share my success and failures along the way.

My first mistake was not to have the infinite settings correct on my sigma 8m ,if you set it at infinite on the ring the images blur but if you set it at 1m its sharper outdoors.

tim2420 *w00t*

Friday, July 24th 2009, 5:54pm

I don't think it was encoded wrong, it looks like it was shot out of focus. I've made that mistake a few times. *g*

I should have taped the infinite settings on my lens to 1m