Little bug with text in Chrome browser (33.0 Win7) (SOLVED)

• Hi!
    I tested textfield plugin in FLASH and HTML5 versions and had bug with incorrectly determined devices attributes in the Chrome browser(Win7). For example:

<layer name="intro_text" keep="true" url="%SWFPATH%/plugins/textfield.swf" align="center" x="0" y="15"
    visible="false" autoheight="true" background="false" border="false" enabled="false" scale="1.0"
    html="data:text-intro"
    css="data:css-intro"
    textshadow="2"
    onloaded="delayedcall(3.0, tween(alpha, 0.0, 2.5, easeInOutQuad, set(visible,false); WAIT(0); removelayer(intro_text); ));
    if(device.mobile, mul(y,2));"
    />

<data name="text-intro" devices="flash|webgl">Text for Flash and WebGL support devices</data>

<data name="text-intro" devices="html5+css3d|ios"> or <..... devices="ccs3d" >Text for iOS and css3d support devices</data>

I had to change the attributes to: devices="ios|!webgl|!flash" and it's work correctly and displays the text you want!
    PS: but is a not problem in iphone-ipad-simulator.html in Chrome when I was forced to turn parameter html5:"only+css3d"
    *confused* *thumbup*

Panoreal — to make and see this wonderful world! *whistling*

Edited once, last by Arsdezi (April 3, 2014 at 11:05 PM).

• Hi, Klaus!

Then I do not understand what sense to specify them if Webgl = CSS3d?
    For plugins and actions such determination HTML5 works well.
    This means that we must attribute that to exclude from the device attributes?
    !webgl or !css3d
    *blink*

Thank you!

Panoreal — to make and see this wonderful world! *whistling*

• Hi,

when device.webgl is set, then WebGL is available and the pano will be rendered with WebGL.
    When device.css3d is set, then CSS3D is available and can be used - e.g. the distorted hotspots were rendered with CSS3D.

Note - the krpano viewer itself and the plugins are also using the device object to get information about the device support.

And there are situations where WebGL is available, but CSS3D not (e.g. on some Linux systems).

What are you trying to achieve?
    Detecting devices that don't support distorted projections - like when using CSS3D?
    If yes, try: devices="!webgl+!flash" (that's the inverse from - devices="webgl|flash")

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!