edge="center" on android

• Hi, I have a strange behaviour on plugins played on android (nexus 7), my buttons at the bottom are hardly clicable on android and works perfect on other devices (tested on ios and windowsphone).
    In fact you'll have to touch the buttons a little above them to make them work on android...
    Maybe the edge=center works for graphics but doesn't follow for user interaction ?
    An example of code used for buttons :
    <plugin name="infos" url="icons/infos.png" zorder="15" edge="center" keep="true" y="30" x="80" scale="0.5" align="bottomleft" onclick="js(loadContent(content/credits.html))" />

Any idea ?
    here is the tour : http://www.360images.fr/sauvage

Buttons works perfect on iphone, ipad, windowsphone but don't on Nexus 7...

Thanx for looking !

• very nice tour, my compliment... *smile* Good to know that I can show a div over the flash content, was always thinking that could cause a crash or the div would be not visible...

What I found out on android is the not correct working "scale" parameter. I had an animation with scale, and on all devices it runs perfect, exept the android with chrome. I found out, that the animation done with changing the height and width runs perfect!

I could imagine that it could be the same problem with your presentation...

And: you have such a great tour, I´m missing the 3D sound in the panos (Flash). Would make the panos more emotional...
    Ahh, Klaus, if you read that: PLEASE make it possible to play an 3-D sound in HTML5!!! *g*

Hope that helps,
    Steve

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!