Name of hotspot in Vtour Editor

• Well thats not an option. What I need is a possibility for the client to use the editor and move the hotspots in place.

If I can not get the name of them on hovering or with ctrl click I may need to make 20 info pngs numbered from 1-20.

• Why is that not an option?
    1. Make a button to set all hotspots dragable & have an onhover tooltip that shows the name and ath and atv.
    2. Make a button that changes the style so they aren't dragable etc.

The syntax for how styles work can be found in the examples folder and action "loadstyle" You don't need the virtualtour editor for something so simple.

• Thanks but unfortunately it is all to complicated and it does not work with the editor.

I found that the easiest way to display the name was this
    <style name="hotspot_grey1" devices="desktop" alpha="0.7" scale="0.4" zoom="true"
    url="spots/info1.png" onhover="showtext(get(name), buttonstyle);"

However I discovered that what ever you do it is all inactivated by the editor when you click the move hotspots.

So you have to read the spots one by one and then click done and save the xml each time as you will loose the XML settings if you continue and do several moves.

In reality you can just as well first open the text to identifye it and then move the hotspot. But again you have to save xml after every single move as the hotspots do not work when moving it is activated.

So please Klaus ad a feature in the editor that displays the name when you click the move hotspots.

Hans

• What about all the other events?
    ondown
    overover
    onclick

I think ondown will be most likely.

For the xml, hotspot editing, I loop through the hotspot arrays I want to save which are categorized with tags, and use txtadd to build a textblock on a selectable textfield recreating the hotspots in xml. Combined with clipboard plugin, you only need to click on the textfield to get all your xml with one click. And you don't have to use the editor plugin at all.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!