Bottom Menu Plugin

• Off top:
    Ooh, Umalo!
    That Is not interesting! because I always don't see your images and all data from you!
    *g* Because your administrator has a phobia that's necessarily hacked residents from my country.... and nothing thought up as to limit full access) is not serious *tongue*

Panoreal — to make and see this wonderful world! *whistling*

• Hi Arsdezi

It is not against you or your country. My country was in similar situation 20 years ago and I know what your people are going through. I can only sympathize your residents.

It goes on specific IP ranges that are used to do attacks to other servers. When my ISP notify us that this or that attack was blocked and that we should black list some ip ranges, what else can we do.
    I told you already or to contact me via PM or mail and I will provide you with all what you need. You can also use web proxy or anonimizers to see the content.
    Regards
    Umalo

• Hi,

Is there a way to change the menu position into the scene ?

I'd like to define by my own the position.

Thanks for your feedback. *rolleyes*

Ok I've found the solution.

Open the "mune_bottom.xml" file.

Check line N°50 and change the value for "align".

Hope it help. *wink*

• Is there a way to look to a spot.
    For the moment, we only can laod a scene.
    I'd like to use the code :

Code
    looktohotspot(pointdevue1)

Thanks for your help. *smile*

With small code adaptation is can be done:

File: menu_bottom.xml from plugin package
    (Line 32 and 37) -> Change in <style name="item_outer_style" ....
    onclick to:

Code
    onclick="if(linkedscene,loadscene(get(linkedscene),null,MERGE,BLEND(1)); wait(0); menu_close();,execute(); );"

- Line 166 ()

Code
    copy(layer[%menu_0_out].linkedscene,group[menu].group[get(menu_item_2_change)].linkedscene);

To:

Code
    if(group[menu].group[get(menu_item_2_change)].linkedscene,copy(layer[%menu_0_out].linkedscene,group[menu].group[get(menu_item_2_change)].linkedscene);,copy(layer[%menu_0_out].execute,group[menu].group[get(menu_item_2_change)].execute););

- Than e.g.
    Line(250 & 251) from:

Code
    <group name="menu_item_1"  item_text="&#x00A0;• Menu item #01			" 		linkedscene="scene_01"  />      
    <group name="menu_item_2"  item_text="&#x00A0;• Menu item #02	long menu item name" 		linkedscene="scene_02"  />

to:

Code
    <group name="menu_item_1"  item_text="&#x00A0;• Menu item #01			" 		execute="showlog(true);"  />      
    <group name="menu_item_2"  item_text="&#x00A0;• Menu item #02	long menu item name" 		execute="showlog(false);"  />

Hope you can do this now by your own. I testted and it open close log for testing not only linking to scene but executing any command.
    regards
    Umalo

• Ok I've found the solution.
    Open the "mune_bottom.xml" file.
    Check line N°50 and change the value for "align".
    Hope it help. *wink*

There is also option that you align the menu to any other plugin you want. For example I make one button outside the skin.
    If you change 5th line to:
    menu_parent=""
    Than you will see this button and menu aligned to it.

• Thanks for your answer but I'm a little bit lost. I'm new on coding so ... *unsure*

Could you please make an example with the possibility to access to a hostspot from the menu ?

Example :

item 1 : go to hotspot N°1
    item 2 : go to hotspot N°2

I really need to use :
    looktohotspot(pointdevue1)
    looktohotspot(pointdevue2)

Thanks

• I've another request :

Here is my example :

I' ve two scenes.

Scene_1
    Scene_2

I have install the "menu_bottom" so it is visible in "Scene_1" and "Scene_2".

In the Scene_1 I have my hotspot.

How, from the Scene_2 can i go directly to my hotspot that are in Scene_1 ?

I try some solution like :

execute="load(Scene_1);looktohotspot(pointdevue1);
    execute="go(Scene_1);looktohotspot(pointdevue1);

But it dosen't work .... *unsure*

How can it be solve ?

• If you want to combine loadscene and looktohotspotI propose first to trigger looktohotspotand than loadscene
    "go(Scene_1);" in your code is not right command. At the end seams you saw my adapted code and can continue from that point on.
    regards
    Umalo

• Here is my code :

<group name="menu_item_1" item_text="1 - Point de vue remarquable 1" execute="load(Scene_1);looktohotspot(pointdevue1);set(autorotate.enabled,false);flyin(cible);delayedcall(5,action(cachercible1););tween(hotspot[pointdevue1].alpha,1.0)" />

OR

<group name="menu_item_1" item_text="1 - Point de vue remarquable 1" execute="looktohotspot(pointdevue1);load(Scene_1);set(autorotate.enabled,false);flyin(cible);delayedcall(5,action(cachercible1););tween(hotspot[pointdevue1].alpha,1.0)" />

But it doesn't work ... *unsure*

Thanks for your help.

Edited once, last by kealkeal (July 1, 2014 at 11:41 AM).

• Ok I've solve the problem.

Here is the code :

<group name="menu_item_1" item_text="1 - Point de vue remarquable 1" execute="loadscene(Scene_1);looktohotspot(pointdevue1);" />

*wink*

Edited once, last by kealkeal (July 1, 2014 at 11:41 AM).

• My project is using the "panoevents" event to show an image onstart.

Here is the code :

How can I disabled this event when I click on the Item into my Group ?

Each time I load the Scene_1 the event "panoevents" is laoding too ... not really good.

Thanks for your help. *smile*

• Solution find :

<group name="menu_item_1" item_text="1 - Point de vue remarquable 1" execute="loadscene(Scene_1);removelayer(introimage);looktohotspot(pointdevue1);" />

*wink*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!