Krpano Tools Protect 1.17 load file and save preset ?

• Hello,

I just go up to version 1.17 and I'm a bit lost with krpanotools.

With version 1.16, targeting the xml startup, associated files are automatically loaded.

I did not find the same functionality on 1.17. Should we load the file files folder manually?

Also, there is no longer the posibility to save the configuration to a file. Krprotect?

Do you have details?
    Thx

• Hi,

I did not find the same functionality on 1.17. Should we load the file files folder manually?

Yes, the automatic analyzing of the xml files for adding the required files was never really working well. Detecting the dynamically refereed files and the tiled images was always a bit problematic, therefore this functionality was changed. Now it's possible to add folder and automatically also sub folders (either via the 'add folder' button or via drag and drop). The tool will automatically skip files that it can't embed.

Setting the startup xml works automatically, or when the wrong xml was chosen, it would be only necessary to right-click the correct xml and select 'set as startup xml'. The tool will then automatically adjust all paths.

All together the new solution should work better (no missing files, better sorting, no wrong paths).

Also, there is no longer the posibility to save the configuration to a file. Krprotect?

I was working on a solution to save the settings, but that couldn't be finished in time for the 1.17 version, so this was delayed and scheduled for the 1.18 version.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!