Mobile panorama Load Error

• Hello, I try to make something in the phone, but I found the picture to load the wrong question (Iphone / ipad without any problems) appears on a part of the Android phone, the following error is about to load images and code. I'm using version 1.17
    Phone: Samsung note3
    Thanks all kinds of help

PS:
    I just downloaded the 1.16.9 version for testing, using the same device and browser, image loading error does not occur, hope can be solved. .

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von zjcxfeng (7. Mai 2014 um 07:42)

• Hi,

the reason for this behavoir is the old and buggy CSS3D rendering of the old stock Android WebView/Browser (before Android 4.4).

See the notes here about Android:
    https://krpano.com/html5multires/#android

You could try disabling the usage of the multires image for such Androids by changing the code this way:

Code
    <!-- use the multires image only for non-stock-android devices that don't support webgl -->
    <image ... devices="!androidstock|webgl">
    </image>

<image devices="androidstock+!webgl">
      <cube url=".../mobile_%s.jpg" />
    </image>

So the smaller mobile images will be used for Android when there is no WebGL support and CSS3D need to be used.

If this is still not enough for that device, try adding a hardwarelimit setting to reduce the size of the pano images:

Code
    <display hardwarelimit="512" devices="androidstock+!webgl" />

Another solution can be blocking that browser and to show the user download links to the alternative and better Android Browsers like Chrome or Firefox (like done on the krpano HTML5 multires page).

Here an example - it will detect that browser and open an alternative html page instead:

Code
    <events name="androidalternatives" keep="true" devices="androidstock+!webgl" onxmlcomplete="openurl('http://krpano.com/android/alternatives/', _self);"/>

Best regards,
    Klaus

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!