HTML5 Fullscreen + css overlay

• Hi,

I'm working on a krpano-instance which runs 'fullscreen' (100% width, 100% height) in the browserwindow.
    The JS-interaction between krpano and my HTML/CSS/JS works like a charm.
    When the native browser-fullscreen-mode is active, all those interactions still work but the z-index is causing several issues.

The z-index of the pano gets automatically set to the maximum 2147483648 webkit-index (just for now I'm testing webkit only).
    Is there any way to get the native browser CSS overridden by a lower z-index so I can provide a larger one to my custom overlay?

I already tried by adding a JS eventlistener on the fullscreenmode and trying to set the z-index dynamically, but without any positive result.
    jQuery-example of what I tried to do with the listener:

Code
    $(document).on('webkitfullscreenchange mozfullscreenchange fullscreenchange', function(e) {	
    	$("#myoverlay").css({zIndex: "99 !important"});	
    	$('#mypano, #krpanoSWFObject *').css({zIndex: "5 !important"});
    });

Has anyone encountered a similar problem? If so, is there any way to get around it?

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

• Hi,

The z-index of the pano gets automatically set to the maximum 2147483648 webkit-index (just for now I'm testing webkit only).

Why that?
    Normally no zindex was used by krpano...

Or do means CSS3D overlaying problems in Chrome?
    Chrome is buggy when it comes to event handling of CSS3D transforms elements, here added styles like 'translateZ(+2000000000000px)' can help.

Best regards,
    Klaus

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!