Panotour Pro vs Krpano

• Hi,
    What is the difference between Panotour and Krpano, Anyone knows if a tour is developed with Panotour can the xml
    be exported and used with Krpano to customize if needed.
    Thanks

• I saw several Panotour tours where I did this or that. Yes you can customize xml as you like.
    Code generated from panotour was kind of strange for me to see and read. Versions I customized used "old school" xml loading instead of scenes which makes designing changes differently than I used to to recently but it can be done.

Had several discussions with people doing only Panotours: At the end, you have predefined set of options there. In Krpano only your imagination and creativity is the limit. IF you market can be satisfied with Panotour's tours than this is good place to start. When you/your customer want something else than you have to go in the code and make it by your self. It is slow learning process to start with Krpano but I would suggest to go this way. There are plenty of examples and forum is very supportive to newbies so you can learn fast.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!