please URGENT krpanotools license problem on windows server 2012

• Hi Klaus,

I'm facing a very annoying problem with krpanotools makepano command line on windows server 2012:

if i run my command on powershell directly eveythings ok tiles are generated ok

but if i exec the command from php, the tiles are generated with the krpanowatermark, although license is ok when i open krpanotool.exe

it's strange because on windows 7 everythings ok

it's like running the comand line from php on windows server it doesn't find the license or something

please help soon :D

• Here are krpanotools details:

krpano Tools Version: 1.17.2 - 64bit (build 2014-05-09)

Node-Webkit Version: 0.9.2
    Node-JS Version: 0.11.9
    Chromium Version: 32.0.1700.107
    Platform: Windows NT 6.3.9600
    Screensize: 1280x768 (available=1280x728) pixelRatio=1
    Total Mem: 127.97 GB
    Free Mem: 120.89 GB

Flash: Yes
    WebGL: Yes
    CSS3D: Yes

• for the moment i manage to work with an old version of krpanotools (1.16.2) which had the old license system and it works ok, but the new license system does not work on windows NT server from php.

regards

• Hi,

the registration information will be stored in the 'user' folder (%APPDATA%\krpano) of the current user.
    That means your php script would need to run in the same user context and have access to the %APPDATA% folder.

As alternative try running the registration directly once via your php script,
    e.g. try calling:

Code
    krpanotools64.exe register ###

where ### is the license code.

Best regards,
    Klaus

• Hi,

I try to register license on a new server (always on Windows Server 2012)

i follow the same command line method that throws this message :

ERROR: Registering code failed!

although license is ok..

thanks

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!