Question about <cursors> tag

• Hi there, I have a few questions about <cursors> tag after trying different things and receive requirements of something that I might need to do in the future.

Here is the questions

1. After I set some pictures to be a cursor in the viewer like "set(cursors.url, %CURRENTXML%/aaaa.png);", how can I revert it back to the original form of default arrow icon?

2. Is there anyway that I can detect the position of mouse in the viewer and change the cursors icon to be a different image when dragging mouse into different area in the viewer? For example, like in Google map, it has a functionality that its cursor on the street viewer change accordingly to the area that it is moved to (like the size of icon change when drag the mouse in and out, or it change into rectangle when the mouse in the object area like vehicle or building)

I already looked at this example in https://krpano.com/examples/10812…se/jsmouse.html

It has a function to detect a mouse position what I'm looking for, but it would be really a burden if I have to fire 30 events in 1 second to get the mouse position as if it moves and calculate the area that the cursors icon might change into different shape according to the position *sad*

• Sorry for the late response

For set cursor.url = null. I already tried it but looks like it didn't work. Do you have any example for that?

For second questions, to put it simply, for example, in the viewer, there is a garden with a big tree in the center and a bench somewhere around there. If I move the cursor to the tree, the cursor change into tree icon. When I move the cursor to the bench, the cursor change into some image icon instead. That's the question I wonder how I can achieve this

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!