Z-order fullscreen Pano viewer

• I created a virtual tour with a few panoramas and popup windows with the Fancybox plugin. When I set the tour to fullscreen mode, the browser bar disappears. That's OK.

There is only one problem: The Fancybox popups stays "behind" the virtual tour. The popup window appears when I switch back to a normal browser window. I think there is a Z-order problem. I can set the Z-order for my Fancybox plugin in their CSS. It looks like KR Pano always overrules them and stays always on top of everything....

Does anyone know if there are some options to set the Z-order for KR Pano Fullscreen option?

• In that case it seems that Fancybox doesn't support the HTML5 Fullscreen API, at least not out of the box.
    This link here leads to a Fancybox version that has support for the API. http://www.aerislab.com/2012/04/fancyb…en-api-support/

May help solve the HTML5 issue, but with Flash, either way it's no go.
    The only way I get around it is to set fullscreen to false when onclick and calling the lightbox.

eg

Code
    onclick="set(fullscreen,false);js(yourfunction);"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!