Can you zoom in on photos on a phone?

• Guys, I'm building a rather large tour of a beautiful historic house with the ability to click on the paintings on the wall and open a large photo of the painting.

http://burghley.smartvirtualtours.com/first-george/ (it's slow due to all the images loading)

When I was demonstrating this to my client last week she was looking at it on her phone and was disappointed that she couldn't expand the photo to zoom in on it as I have it set to a percentage of the screen size. I wondered about loading with a different criteria on phones not to percentage but then it won't fit all windows. Any thoughts?

I feel a little out of my depth to be honest with this coding, I'm the first to admit I'm no developer so if anyone thinks they can help I am willing to outsource as there are at least 9 more rooms like this to be done.

The next thing is to add a text description that can be turned on and off from the photo with a 'view details' button. Again this looks tiny on a phone.

Any help or ideas greatly appreciated.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!