You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to krpano.com Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, June 2nd 2014, 11:46pm

Help fullscreen on ipad/iphone

Hi,

First of all congratz on making krpano, it is a great panorama viewer. I have one small problem regarding full screen mode on iPhone/iPad. I have researched this problem on the forum but didn’t manage to get an answer.

1. I am using normal panorama, not tour, not multi-resolution with krpano 1.17.3 and the panorama is in a div with fixed hight and width, not an iframe.
2. The full screen button does not appear on iPad/iPhone and also on native browser on an Android 4.0.2 phone.
3. I understand that iOS browser doesn’t support full screen mode in HTML5.
4. All the forum links refer to: http://krpano.com/docu/html5/#fullscreen as a work around... but I don’t understand what I have to do to get it to work.

Can you please explain step by step how to make the button to appear and to work?

I have just purchased krpano and I am not yet familiar with the files, that’s why I would appreciate if you can explain step by step. Put this code "...." in file "x".

Best regards.

Tuesday, June 3rd 2014, 2:07pm

Apparently it works if you remove the verification that the browser has native HTML5 full-screen. *thumbup*

Friday, June 6th 2014, 5:31pm

Later edit: it depends on CSS proprieties of that DIV, position: absolute affects this and also it depends of the surrounding divs proprieties. I decided to just wait for iOS and Safari to implement this. *pinch* I think full-screen HTML 5 API on ipad/iphone is a demand from all dev's, not only from krpano users.

Since krpano get's updated as soon on of the browsers gets updated I am confident it will work fine then.

Thursday, June 12th 2014, 5:16pm

Hi,

as soon as iOS would support the HTML5 fullscreen API, krpano should automatically be able to use it (without update).

Best regards,
Klaus

Tuesday, May 17th 2016, 8:44pm

@incashii

Have you had success removing the HTML5 fullscreen verification? If so, how does one go about it?